Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bonne Anniversaire!!

Happy Birthday Mom


23rd Décembre : The day when my life's First Lady was born. Cheers to the lady to whom I owe my existence to. My Mom! Happy Birthday Mom! :) Well, isn't it the case with everyone of us? That one lady means the world to each one of us. But for me, she's the only person who deserves, preserves and conserves all the respect in my eyes.

The most awesome feeling in the world is to realize that you are hers as much she is yours. When you are introduced to the outside world by her as, "She is MY Daughter." :) Plus when you know that whatever may be the matter, you will always have her by your side. Isn't this a sufficient blessing from God?

In spite of a single-parent, what she has done, the love given, the traditions inculcated, the bringing up- I simply salute her. :)

No sugar coated words, this one simply goes out for her, I love you Mom! :)

P.S.- Coincidentally I discovered my new love for Ghazals. Mom loves them. So it was in a way a Ghazal day for me! :D

4 comments:

  1. aahh...nyc post....m sure aunty is gonna love dis...she is lucky 2 hv a daughter like u....i knw hw much uv missd her 2day n dis way of expression is simply ossom...n btwn ossom picture along wid dis post...keep up gud work!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck to have a daughter like me? Eh? I like that! :D Anyways, thanks for going through the post and commenting. :) The picture was a bland black-white one! I edited it! *Grin* :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much love for mom truely today i came to know why God has Create "Mother" :) :)...............keep it up .. Best Wishes for ever....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Naveen: Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Finding Home

I moved to Canada about 2 years ago. The world around and within me changed. Now, this realization wasn’t instantaneous. Definitely not th...