Thursday, March 22, 2012

Home.

'Home Sweet Home'- Your location on GPS which can make anyone in the world jealous of you. Specially the people sitting miles away from their home. I pen down this short blog entry just to keep this date as a memory. Yesterday, I gave a surprise visit to my folks here. And as they say, surprises are always welcomed. They indeed are. The normal evening family chit-chat was disrupted by my sudden arrival. And my travel-fatigue was disrupted by sudden shower of lovely hugs and kisses. The priceless experession on each of the faces would surely lend a smile on my face for at least a couple of weeks to follow. And believe me, it feels SO good to be back home. Especially after your impromptu plans falling into place.

Everyone at home got so surprised that there were bouts of happiness and smiles even after so many hours of my arrival. With someone waking up in the middle of the night and smiling upon seeing me sleeping peacefully in my bed to the other person pampering me to the fullest, I felt loved. There is so much peace and security in my castle. *touchwood* The whole city seems so like a cocoon. And like a snail, I feel so protected to return to it.
Time to catch some winks in my princess-y room. *stretches out*

4 comments:

  1. As they rightly say Home is where the heart is :)

    For the last 6 years I kept cribbing about staying away from home too, till 2 months back when I decided to leave high-rises of Delhi and came back to the most beautiful place on this earth - My home, for good :)

    Hope the pretty Princess enjoys much more of her home too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Can't agree more. No place better than home. No bed comfier than our own bed. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your comments. Thank you. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful :).....A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
    Aman,We share similar feelings(with the only difference that u wrote when u were at home and I wrote when I was away) as I too penned something few months back...when I was home sick, rather heart sick....Check out
    http://aashimasharma27.blogspot.in/2012/03/greatest-journeys.html

    ReplyDelete

Finding Home

I moved to Canada about 2 years ago. The world around and within me changed. Now, this realization wasn’t instantaneous. Definitely not th...