Wednesday, January 12, 2011

*Back to Pavilion*

High! Happy New Year, Euphoria! :) May each of the reader has a scintillating 2-0-1-1, full of euphoria like never before. :) Anyway, I gave a kick start to my new year in dilwalon ki Dilli! :) Forget marijuana, just the mere feel of being in that city gives you a high! Whao! :)

The visit to Adventure Island is what I'd like to describe. God!!! That was one heck of fun time that we had over there. It was so awesome to be a child again. The goosebumps when the most dangerous ride there would just turn you upside down at the highest point and keep you there for like 15 seconds. I tell you!! Those 15 seconds were like breath-taking and mind-shifting. All I could think of at one moment was just one thing, what if this belt broke open! And the other moment I was like, I'm surely going to take this ride again. :p Further, the bowling session at GIP, Noida was one thing that I'll never forget. No matter how much lighter ball I might choose, that useless ball still kept on sliding onto the side rails. What the hell! x( Still, the fun I had could not be compared to anything! :)

"Fogged" UCoE

So after all the spicy Dilli ki masti, I was back!! And hence started the college. Thick fog, zero visibility are some of the keywords that I'll pick up if I plan to describe the panorama. The sheer thought of that day elevates my thoughts and puts me in a wonderful mood. And a perfect long walk on that perfect same road on a perfect chilly day, what a feel! :) As none of my friends had arrived yet so I carried on with my fun, photography! ;) Captured the view of college building in this "new year". :p Nothing was visible but it was fun. Then moving on further here I was, to give yet another semester, a kick start. Music gave me a nice company. And rather that was the only thing that was helping me to keep the positivity and smile on. Because I knew, as time would pass, in spite of we having our time tables, no classes and stuff would be there. And as a result, I'd be bugged up as shit!

One hour passed and still my position as per some geostationary satellite spotting me from outer space wouldn't have changed even a single bit. :D

And hence I was back to pavilion! :D

P.S.- Patiala has made me a smoker. Courtesy: Fog! :D

1 comment:

Finding Home

I moved to Canada about 2 years ago. The world around and within me changed. Now, this realization wasn’t instantaneous. Definitely not th...